- 2 slices bread of choice
- 2 large eggs, cooked and scrambled
- 3-4 strips cooked Hahn’s bacon
- 1-2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs sour cream
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Spread sour cream evenly across both slices of bread.
- Layer scrambled eggs, Hahn’s bacon, and slices of cheese on one slice of bread. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion and place second slice of bread on top.
- Heat butter in pan over medium-high heat. Once melted, toast sandwich until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.
- Slice sandwich in half and enjoy!