- 1 pack of hotdogs (8)
- 8 strips of Hahn’s bacon
- 1 package of pre-made, refrigerated crescent rolls
- Yellow mustard, as needed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wrap each hotdog with 1 strip of Hahn’s bacon.
- Cook over medium-high heat in frypan until bacon is crispy. Remove and place on paper towels to drain bacon grease.
- Cut refrigerated dough into even amount of thin strips.
- Wrap bacon hotdogs with the strips of dough. Make sure to leave a space free of dough near the top end of the hotdog, so there’s room for the eyes.
- Place on greased baking sheet and cook in oven for 15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Use mustard to add two eyes to each hotdog mummy.