- 2 Cups leftover white rice
- ½ Cup Hahn’s Ham, cubed
- ¼ Cup frozen peas
- ¼ Cup carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok. Add eggs and cook until just scrambled and then remove from pan.
- Add peas, carrots, and Hahn’s Ham to the pan and cook over medium high heat until ham is slightly browned, and vegetables are cooked through. Remove and set aside with the eggs.
- Add rest of oil to the pan. Once hot, add rice and toss until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce and toss until fully incorporated with the rice.
- Add eggs, veggies, and ham and toss until combined.
- Plate rice and sprinkle with chopped green onions.