- Mixed greens, rinsed and dried
- 4-5 pieces of Hahn’s Roast Beef, sliced thinly
- 2 radishes
- ½ carrot
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Grated parmesan cheese, to garnish/taste
- Place washed mixed greens into a large bowl.
- Slice radishes thinly and cut cherry tomatoes in half with a serrated knife.
- Peel half a carrot and thinly julienne.
- Add radishes, tomatoes, carrots, and drained kidney beans to bowl with mixed greens.
- Drizzle in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, as well as some grated parmesan, and mix salad well.
- Top salad with thin slices of Hahn’s Roast Beef, and more grated parmesan.