- 2 slices white bread
- 4 oz gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1-2 slices of Hahn’s fully cooked ham
- 1 tb Dijon mustard
- 1tb mayo
- 1 egg
- 1 tb butter
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- Beat eggs along with salt and pepper in a shallow dish
- Spread Dijon and mayo evenly on each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle half the gruyere on one slice of bread. Place Hahn’s fully cooked ham on of the cheese, then sprinkle the remaining half of the cheese over the ham. Place the final slice of bread on top.
- Heat butter in a skillet or pan over medium heat until melted.
- Dip and coat the sandwich in the beaten egg mixture.
- Cook sandwich until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Slice the sandwich in half and enjoy!