- 1 cup Hahn’s ham, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Take your ham, cheese, and spinach and distribute them evenly between the 12 muffin cups.
- In a clean bowl, crack and whisk together your 12 eggs. Then add salt and pepper to taste. (Or any other seasonings you prefer!)
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until egg mixture is set. Then serve and enjoy!