- 2 ½ cups Hahn’s Roast Beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup Cremini or Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Egg noodles, cooked
- Heat tablespoon of olive oil in pan and add the sliced onions. Cook over medium-high heat until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes or until onions and mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add minced garlic, smoked paprika, salt & pepper, beef broth, and Hahn’s Roast Beef. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced.
- Turn heat to low and add sour cream, stirring until mixture just starts to bubble.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles and garnish with chopped parsley.