- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 4 slices Hahn’s Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll out the puff pastry. Spread with layer of ranch dressing. Then evenly sprinkle shredded cheddar, crumbled bacon, and chopped green onion. Roll the pastry up lengthwise until it’s in the shape of a log.
- Once your dough is rolled, wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and let chill for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator. Use a serrated knife to cut ½ inch round slices. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 350°F, or until puffed and golden brown.