- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 Cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 lb thinly sliced Hahn’s Boneless Ham
- 6 Rolls or Hamburger buns
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of butter. Over medium heat, cook until butter is fully melted.
- Add in 1 cup of BBQ sauce and cook over medium heat until the sauce just begins to bubble.
- Add thinly sliced Hahn’s Ham to the pan and mix to combine with BBQ sauce.
- Cook on medium low for around 10-15 minutes, or until ham is heated through. Make sure to stir occasionally.
- Serve on sliced buns and enjoy!