- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time25 min
- Total Time40 min
- 1 lb. Hahn’s Famous Country Sausage (available in apple, celery, sage and plain)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) au gratin potatoes (omit the milk and butter when preparing)
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- In large saucepan fry sausage until lightly browned. Drain grease.
- Add drained sausage, au gratin potatoes, sauce mix and water (DO NOT ADD MILK AND BUTTER AS CALLED FOR).
- Cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until potatoes start to get tender stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables.
- Cover and simmer for 10 – 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Remove from heat and cover so cheese melts. Serve hot.